Forum Afrique Expansion’s preliminary programming has been announced. This tenth edition, slated for next September 23 and 24 under the theme “Investment and Attractive New Sectors in Africa,” will include a series of panels and two major conference luncheons focused on those sectors showing the most economic promise. The event’s participants will also benefit from B2B networking opportunities where they can develop and finalize business partnerships.
- DOING BUSINESS IN AFRICA: SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES, PROMISING NEW SECTORS FOR INVESTORS
- AFRICA’S AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION: INVESTMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION NEEDS
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: INFORMATION AND DATA PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA
- THE CHALLENGE OF EMPLOYMENT FOR AFRICAN YOUTH AND WOMEN: REVITALIZING ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- INVESTING IN CANADA: A MARKET TO BE CONQUERED
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA
- MARKETS AND GROWTH PROSPECTS FOR QUEBEC EXPORTS